Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Woot! Woot! Finally, the e-book is for sale!


Looking for a good summer read? Well . . .

Woot! Woot! Finally, the e-book is for sale! It has taken a whole month (since the publication of the print book).



I don’t know why Amazon won’t sell the e-book (Amazon sells only the print book), but so be it.

You can get a sneak peek inside the memoir at Barnes and Noble, but Amazon still hasn’t installed the Read Inside feature. (Do you see a trend here?)

I’m getting nice feedback from those who are reading Please, God, Don’t Make Me Go: A Foot-Dragger’s Memoir. For example:

“Chapter 23 is outstanding!”

“I’m full of smiles as my wife and I read your book 
together every evening. . .. What fun. 
I will hate to see the book end.”

“Lots of laughs reading your book.”

So, if you’re looking for a good summer read, buy yourself a copy of Please, God, Don’t Make Me Go: A Foot-Dragger’s Memoir.

Also, you might want to follow the memoir’s Facebook Page. Click on that link.

The following sell Please, God, Don’t Make Me Go: A Foot-Dragger’s Memoir:



No comments:

Post a Comment

104 degrees and it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas--or not

We’d lived in Lomalinda less than four months when, one December day, with the temperature 104 in the shade, I was walking a sun-cracked tra...